In these Terms, the expressions us, we, our and New Zealand Jobs Search are a reference to NZ Jobs Search and reference to you is the customer.
1. New Zealand Jobs Search Limited values you as a customer and respects your privacy.
3. In using our Website you acknowledge we may collect your contact information (like your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender etc).
4. We may use your personal information in the following ways, to:
improve your experience.
send news, information about our services which we believe may be useful to you.
monitor who is accessing the web site
profile the type of people accessing the Website including analysing trends and statistics.
help us learn more about your job preferences.
help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business.
5. We may share your personal information in the following ways:
With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers and related matters. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
When we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers.
to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law.
To enforce our rights under these terms and conditions.
6. Except as set out above, we will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not related (directly or indirectly) or incidental to your use of this web site. For the avoidance of doubt, your personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
7. Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances, we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
8. We only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. Accordingly, if you receive promotional material from us but would prefer not to receive such information, please either let us know by contacting our web administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe in the email which we sent to you. To unsubscribe using the email which we sent you, please click unsubscribe in the body of the email sent by us. If you contact us via our web administrator (email@example.com) please include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with us.
If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honour your request. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us.
9. Unsubscribing to receive promotional material will not affect the way we confirm any job application that is made by you.
10. We utilise "cookies" which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a Website. These enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site.
Cookies may also be used to collect transaction information needed by a script to which you have authorised us to provide your personal information.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
11. We do not store any passwords using "cookies" on your computer.
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep confidential all personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, immigration and CV details).
However, we cannot guarantee (and we provide no assurances regarding) the security of all information which we collect.
13. We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our web site. Nevertheless it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 13 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
14. We attempt to limit the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. As an added safeguard, we do not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
15. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information and material, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information or material which you transmit to us.
Accordingly, any information or material which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and material.
16. When you enter your personal information on our Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
17. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active.
To double check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https".
18. While we endeavour to implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
We do not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by the customer which has arisen directly or indirectly from use of this website, providing information to us or any other manner associated with either of these matters.
Note: We do not provide immigration advice, all of the information we share is publicly available on the Immigration New Zealand website.